Douglas,

The IEEE Spectrum May 1999 issue pages 45-52 had an excellent article on
Fuel
Cells by Ronald H. Wolk. It gave a number of web site addresses for more

information about fuel cells as follows:

  http://www.fetc.doe.gov
  http://www.dodfuelcell.com
  http://www.nfcrc.uci.edu
  http://www.epri.com
  http://www.gri.org

A lot of money has been put into these ideas and they are progressing
along.

Regards

G. Rae Dulmage, B. Comm.,
President