Bonjour,

ICES-003 requires a special statement for the Canadian market but this
statement could be in english only or in french only or both.

Regards,

At 08:28 23-03-99 -0500, WOODS, RICHARD wrote:
>For digital devices, the emissions limits are the same for Canada as they
>are for the USA. Industry Canada is the controlling agency and the
>specification for digital devices is ICES-003 Issue 2, Revision 1. I believe
>that you can find the document on line. A special statement is required on
>the device in English and French. You may self-test and no submission is
>required.

Benoit Nadeau, ing. M.ing. (P.Eng., M.Eng)
Gerant du Groupe Conformite (Conformity Group Manager)
Matrox <http://www.matrox.com/>

1055, boul. St-Regis
Dorval (Quebec) Canada
H9P 2T4