Hello Jim,

Just visit the Safety Link <www.safetylink.com>, drop down to the "Safety
Articles, FAQs, MRAs, etc" subsection and the third link there, titled,
"Guide to the Implementation of Directives Based On A New Approach and
Global Approach"  will take you to a website with this document in a
variety of formats.  Or, to shorten the process, once at the Safety Link,
just search on the term "Implementation"

Note that the above document, issued in 1999, replaces "Certif 98/1 Draft"
also known as the Blue Guide.

Regards, Art Michael, Editor - Int'l Product Safety News

                *   International Product Safety Bookshop   *
                *      Check out our current offerings!     *
                * <http://www.safetylink.com/bookshop.html> *
                *     Now offering BSI's Books & Reports    *
                *  including, "World Electricity Supplies"  *
                *     Another service of the Safety Link    *
                *          <www.safetylink.com>             *