Perfect time to ask this question.

A few years ago, I went the CB scheme with a product
that was ITE under the IEC-950 umbrella.

At that time, the CB scheme would only cover power
supplies and not the entire product approval.

Having not done the CB scheme before or since I've
not much experience with it.  So here's some questions.

1.  Does the CB Scheme actually approve entire product
     now instead of just components such as power supplies?

2. Does the CB Scheme cover products outside the
    IEC-950  ITE category?

3. When using the CB Scheme for products, a TCF
     (Technical Construction File) has to be constructed,
     correct?

4. Will member countries of the CB Scheme accept
    testing and a TCF which has been done entirely
    in another country?  In other words, can I do all
   my CB Scheme tests here in the US to include
   national deviations of the intended country of sale,
   generate a TCF, then send it off without further
   testing to another country?
   Or, will there be further testing required?

- Doug McKean