Hi everyone:

I'm looking for a passive (no ac/dc power supply needed) balun to convert from an Ethernet 10b2 (unbalanced coax 50 ohm) to an Ethernet 10bT (balanced, twisted pair, UTP, 100 ohm). Anyone knows if this kind of box exists ? So far I came up with a perfect match, but for the impedance of the coax connector (75 ohms instead of 50 ohms). We need this in order to improve the EMC behavior of the 10b2 Ethernet that we have to live with (you bet it's a real damn pain in the neck EMC-wise !!!).

Thanks
Paolo