Depends on the class of your equipment.  No limits apply to class D equipment
under 75W (reduced to 50W four years after implementation date of the standard).
I believe class A, class B, and class C equipment do need to meet their
respective limits regardless of power as long as the input current per phase is
less than or equal to 16A as described in the standard's scope.

Of course A14 to the standard changes the definition of class D.  You may have
equipment that is class D today but it becomes by default class A equipment
under this amendment.

"Craig Hensley" <hens...@iomega.com> on 01/03/2001 12:49:32 PM

Please respond to "Craig Hensley" <hens...@iomega.com>