Hi,
today I heard about a case where an ISDN terminal was susceptible to a
DECT phone next to it while a 900 MHz GSM did not cause anything. This
was in the field, not in test lab.
In test lab my experience is that if it passes below 1 G it does it also
above it.
However, as the 1.4-2 GHz sweep takes very short time we haven't
bothered with this, just testing to avoid guessing.
regards
Ari Honkala