Not to rain on the parade, but be careful when
comparing semi-anechoic chambers versus OATS
that are of different distances, i.e.  3m vs. 10m. You
may get not only widely different measurements
even when compensating for the distances, but you
may also obtain different frequencies. On two
occasions, I've had frequencies show up rather
prominently in the chamber prescan not to be
seen to any significance at an OATS.

In other words, to get a fairly reliable comparison
between a chamber and a site, in my opinion, you'll
first have to compare a 10m chamber with a 10m
OATS.  Then, work backwards to a 3m chamber.

You will also have to develop a fudge factor for the
size of the EUT.  The size can effect results as well.
You may get good correlation with a small tabletop
EUT and terrible correlation to a much larger device.
Possible reasons for this I'll leave to discussion. But
suffice it to say, the closer the product is to a point
source the better the correlation. The farther the
product is from a point source, the worse the
correlation.  At least in my experience.

Name the site with which you will be getting an
official measurement as your standard, then work
all the others in reference to it.   The standard site
will be the one which will have the final say.

Sorta been there ...
Done that ...  etc ...
Sorta gave up.

- Doug McKean