Jason,

Please explain to your colleague that for North American requirements (as
depicted in the NEC and CEC) there is no risk of electric shock or fire from
circuits in wet locations for up to 21.2 V.  For higher voltages you should
start taking steps to minimize the risk of water ingress and the risk of a
person coming in touch with the circuits.

In Europe, I believe the voltage level is somehat lower; if I recall
correctly, 15 V. Someone correct me if I am wrong!

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, disseminate,
distribute, copy or rely upon this message or attachment in any way. If you
received this e-mail message in error, please return by forwarding the
message and its attachments to the sender.

PETER S. MERGUERIAN
Technical Director
I.T.L. (Product Testing) Ltd.
26 Hacharoshet St., POB 211
Or Yehuda 60251, Israel
Tel: + 972-(0)3-5339022  Fax: + 972-(0)3-5339019
Mobile: + 972-(0)54-838175