Hi to all,

To those that are familiar with the CCC approval process and regulatory
structure in China:

I was just asked if it is legally possible to import shipment(s) of products
into China w/o CCC
approval, particulary if a product falls under a product type identified in
the CCC catalog? I
personally would advise against it, but management would consider it as anyone
could well imagine. I
could not answer this question, so I'm putting it to the expertise of the
group. Is it legally
possible? Please note that we are currently beginning this approval process
and would appreciate
knowing of any options that might be available until formal CCC approval is
granted.

I look forward to your replies.

Best regards,

Ron Pickard