Chuck,

Can you provide a more specific web link? I looked around quite a bit and did
not find the book referenced below.

Thanks,
Scott Douglas

Chuck Seyboldt wrote:

        CCH Incorporated has a decent over-all review of product

safety consideration is a book titled "Managing for Products

Liability Avoidance."

        CCH Incorporated

        4025 W. Peterson Ave.

        Chicago, IL 60646-6085

        800-TELL CCH

         http://www.cch.com

        One part of the book contains a product safety audit

checklist.  The checklist is intended to prompt consideration of

all phases of a company's business, e.g., design, purchasing,

manufacturing, service, instructions, etc.

Chuck Seyboldt