This message has been converted via the evaluation version of
Transend Migrator. Use beyond the trial period specified in
your Software Evaluation Agreement is prohibited. Please contact
Transend Corporation at (650) 324-5370 or sales.i...@transend.com
to obtain a license suitable for use in a production environment.
Thank you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------<br>

In message
<offad5b053.f8bc3073-on8625743d.00439eaa-8625743d.00442...@apcc.com>,
dated Fri, 2 May 2008, ted.eck...@apcc.com writes:

>I will say that in general, if you are using a power supply that meets
>the 60950 LPS or the NEC Class 2 limits (they are basically the same)
>then you can hang circuits off the output without problems.  However,
>it still needs to be investigated in a case by case basis.

There is also the matter of stored energy. The input power may be only 1
W, but if the energy is stored over time in batteries and/or very
high-value capacitors, there is a hazard.
Murphy's Law has now been officially re-named The Certainty Principle

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com