I've been performing in-house calibrations of LNA's, LISN's, CDN's, Current
clamps and they have been accepted by the auditors. There is no restriction in
terms of 17025 if you follow the requirements such as dedicated calibration
instrumentation and MEASUREMENT UNCERTAINTY assessment.
I admit my MU figure for calibration is larger than a calibration laboratory
and it is accounted in EMC measurements.
Again, how do you guarantee / justify what you are doing if you don't care
about the MU.

I am strongly disagree with the “I did it and it is correct” attitude in EMC
discipline. Maybe it explains the overall situation and measurement deviations
between the laboratories

OOO (Own opinions only)

Best regards,

Deniz Demirci