Tim,

Here is FCC's response to the question:

"
Inquiry:

For a class B digital device, with clocks/oscillators below 108 MHz, that
incorporates an FCC certified 2.4GHz spread spectrum transmitter module, how
high in frequency should this device be tested, 1GHz or the fifth harmonics of
2.4GHz?

Response:

When a transmitter certified as a module is used within a host, the host
testing  for Part 15B should treat the transmitter  as establishing the
highest frequency used in the device (@ 2.4) and under 15.33  (b) (1)  use the
5th harmonic.
"

I hope this helps.