From: emcp...@aol.com [mailto:emcp...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2010 12:58 PM
To: Kim, Ben; emc-p...@ieee.org
Subject: Re: Radiated EMI for ITE with Wireless

Hi Ben,

So according to this statement, I would not need to test above 1GHz because
the "digital device" portion has a maximum operating frequency of 16MHz. The
bluetooth portion is already covered by another company's FCC ID so I'm not
testing that portion.

Thanks,

Tim

In a message dated 7/14/2010 12:26:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,