Thank you and I do look forward to contributing to the standards-making
process.

Regards,

Steve O'Steen
Director, EMC
Advanced Compliance Solutions, Inc.
sost...@acstestlab.com
770-831-8048 ext. 210
www.acstestlab.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is
confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The
information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.