The best way to approach is to ask the customers/buyers.

>From my own opinion, for those organizations/companies and individuals that do
not receive government fund should not be worry about.

On 6/16/09, Price, Edward <ed.pr...@cubic.com> wrote:

> [...]

        Now that opens up a whole new dimension! What Chinese entities are NOT
        subject to Chinese "government rules"?

        Ed Price
        ed.pr...@cubic.com     WB6WSN
        NARTE Certified EMC Engineer
        Electromagnetic Compatibility Lab
        Cubic Defense Applications
        San Diego, CA  USA
        858-505-2780
        Military & Avionics EMC Is Our Specialty

emc-pstc

        Graphics (in well-used formats), large files, etc. can be posted to
that URL.

        List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

        Scott Douglas <emcp...@socal.rr.com>

All emc-pstc postings are archived and searchable on the web at

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@ptcnh.net>

Jim Bacher <j.bac...@ieee.org>
David Heald <dhe...@gmail.com>