Actually there is only one!

It depends!

From: emc-p...@ieee.org [emc-p...@ieee.org] On Behalf Of John Shinn
[jmsh...@pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 5:55 PM
To: Sundstrom, Michael; John Woodgate; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Quasi-peak

Actually there are FIVE:

YES
NO
MAYBE
DON'T KNOW
DON'T CARE

John Shinn, Ph.D., PE

-----Original Message-----
From: Sundstrom, Michael
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2011 10:55 AM
To: John Woodgate ; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG

Richard Schultz (of ANSI C63) always told me there were 3 answer to any EMC
question asking about 'if' it will affect something?

YES
NO
MAYBE

I'd guess Mr. Schultz knew enough to say that!

Michael Sundstrom
OHD / TREQ Dallas
Electronic Lab Analyst, EMC Lead
2170 French Settlement Rd, Suite B
Dallas, Texas  75212
(214) 579 6312
(940) 390 3644c
KB5UKT

Albert Einstein once said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results".