Hello Rich,

        My point exactly about what products are targeted. We have been through
these discussions many times in the past and the answer always comes up
that your product specific market environment drives third party
certification.

        Best regards,

        Ron

        > Hi Ron:

        > It appears that most of these laws are targeted at electrical
consumer

        > products used in the home, not always a business or place of
work.

        > Therefore, this goes to show that many product families are not
identified

        > in these laws and they are not mandated to be NRTL listed unless
you

        > expect

        > to use a Time of Flight Mass Spectrometer in your kitchen or living
room.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>