I notice pirates don’t use good grammar (Are documents are protected ..) and
they don’t take American Express!

Seriously folks, however you feel about the standards, what is really at risk
from places like this is your credit card numbers.   The standards may not even
be real, and the only thing that gets ripped could be your ID.  A booty of
corporate card numbers may be the real pirate’s treasure.

If you use your personal Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal account, you might be
calling the bank to say that your card needs to be shut down, or that you did
not get the goods that you were promised.   If you use a corporate card
(assuming you use some other card than Amex – guessing American Express
wouldn’t do business with these folks) you might have to go to your bosses to
shut down your card, and get another one issued, and you might not have it
processed in time to go to that symposium in Las Vegas you really wanted to go
to!

DON GIES
ALCATEL-LUCENT
SENIOR PRODUCT COMPLIANCE ENGINEER
BELL LABS - GLOBAL PRODUCT COMPLIANCE LABORATORY
600-700 Mountain Avenue
Room 5B-104
Murray Hill, NJ 07974-0636 USA
Phone: +1 908 582 5978
Fax: +1 908 582 0582
don.g...@alcatel-lucent.com

MEMBER, ALCATEL-LUCENT TECHNICAL ACADEMY