Clamping voltage is the MOV voltage under specified surge conditions. Typically that will be an 8/20 impulse.

IEC 61643-331, ed. 1.0 (2003-05)
clamping voltage VC
peak voltage across the MOV measured under conditions of a specified peak pulse current (IP) and specified waveform

Your 1 mA voltage is called the nominal voltage (not clamping voltage) when the MOV draws a specified low-level current.

IEC 61643-331, ed. 1.0 (2003-05)
nominal varistor voltage VN
voltage across the MOV measured at a specified pulsed current (IN), of specific duration NOTE The MOV manufacturer specifies the current. Otherwise, 1 mA is normally used. The pulse duration should be less than 40 ms, unless otherwise specified. In general, nominal value ±10 % is specified by the manufacturer.

Regards
Mick