From: emc-p...@ieee.org [mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org]On Behalf Of
rick.m.bus...@l-3com.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 6:48 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Commercial Safety Requirments

I am looking for suggestions for commercial (UL, CSA, etc) standards that
might apply to ITE & RF rack mounted equipment, antennas, all  mounted on a
flatbed trailer. As mentioned most of the hardware is ITE with the more
typical safety standards applied. Once those products get hard mounted to a
trailer and are now in a mobile mode what other standards are applicable.
For the record this devices utilized commercial power 208/120V and as such
NEC rules should also apply, or do they? At this time my primary focus is
not the RF safety but rather the safety of a mobile trailer.

Thanks

Rick Busche

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>