All,

This is pretty interesting, since CBSA (Canadian Border Services Agency,
formerly Customs), does not have the authority to inspect for regulatory
compliance. If this is true, the CBSA Agents were acting well outside their
authority.

Only the AHJ, in this case Hydro Québec, has the authority to enforce
regulatory compliance for this equipment.

--
Doug Nix, A.Sc.T.
2012 Chapter Chair

d...@ieee.org
mobile (519) 729-5704
home (519) 650-5979
fax (519) 653-1318

Find me LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/in/dougnix

Want to meet? http://tungle.me/dougnix

Fostering Technological Innovation and Excellence for the Benefit of Humanity.

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>