From: Ted Eckert [mailto:ted.eck...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 3:45 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] CE Marking Provoqium

Canada excels at domestic ice and snow production and doesn't need to import
them. Domestic prices are already so low that Canada doesn't have to impose
excessive tariffs or regulations on imported ice and snow.

Ted Eckert
Compliance Engineer
Microsoft Corporation
ted.eck...@microsoft.com

The opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of my
employer.