AWM will have a temperature rating associated with each wire style and
might be surface marked on the wire insulation.  The ampacity of AWM is
such that its measured temperature does not exceed the temperature rating
for the wire style while carrying the intended current, barring any
extenuating circumstances like exceeding the temperature allowed in a
certain area of a product due to material constraints, hazardous
atmospheres, or routing through an area in the equipment operating at an
elevated temperature, etc.

Regards,

Peter Tarver

contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient, you may not review, use, copy, disclose or distribute this message.
If you received this message in error, please contact the sender by reply email

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

Scott Douglas <emcp...@radiusnorth.net>