From: Amund Westin [mailto:am...@westin-emission.no]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 12:50 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] equipment intended to be fitted into aircraft

>From EMC 2014/30/EU:

11) Aircraft or equipment intended to be fitted into aircraft should not be
covered by this Directive, since they are already subject to special Union
or international rules governing electromagnetic compatibility.

-          Have ICAO or any other organization set any EMC requirements for
aircrafts?

-          If such equipment is also excluded from LVD (due to voltage
range), then only ROHS is the only directive to be included in the DoC?

I assume such aircraft intended equipment shall be CE marked anyway.

Best regards

Amund

http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for graphics (in
well-used formats), large files, etc.