Dear Colleagues.

I have been informed that China, Japan & Australia have not adopted IEC 62368-1
Does anyone know of a document or website where I can check to see which
countries have adopted the above standard?
I am having to test products to the above standard but with the national
deviations for the countries that have not adopted the standard tested to
60065. This is adding a certain amount to the test cost.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks in advance;

Ian McBurney
Design & Compliance Engineer.

Allen & Heath Ltd.
Kernick Industrial Estate,
Penryn, Cornwall. TR10 9LU. UK
T: 01326 372070

Allen & Heath Ltd is a registered business in England and Wales, Company
number: 4163451. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of the company.

Attachments are not permitted but the IEEE PSES Online Communities site at can be used for graphics (in well-used
formats), large files, etc.

Instructions: (including how to unsubscribe)
List rules:

Scott Douglas <>
Mike Cantwell <>

For policy questions, send mail to: