From: McBurney, Ian [mailto:ian.mcbur...@allen-heath.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 9:21 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] IEC 62368-1

Dear Colleagues.

I have been informed that China, Japan & Australia have not adopted IEC
62368-1 yet.
Does anyone know of a document or website where I can check to see which
countries have adopted the above standard?
I am having to test products to the above standard but with the national
deviations for the countries that have not adopted the standard tested to
60065. This is adding a certain amount to the test cost.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks in advance;

Ian McBurney
Design & Compliance Engineer.

Allen & Heath Ltd.
Kernick Industrial Estate,
Penryn, Cornwall. TR10 9LU. UK
T: 01326 372070
E: ian.mcbur...@allen-heath.com <mailto:ian.mcbur...@allen-heath.com>

Allen & Heath Ltd is a registered business in England and Wales, Company
number: 4163451. Any views expressed in this email are those of the
individual and not necessarily those of the company.
<emc-p...@ieee.org <mailto:emc-p...@ieee.org> >
http://product-compliance.oc.ieee.org/ can be used for graphics (in
well-used formats), large files, etc.
Website: http://www.ieee-pses.org/