From: Lovell, Paul [mailto:paul.lov...@ul.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:32 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] FW: [PSES] IEC 62368-1

Hi All,

I spoke to the Secretary of IEC TC 108 and he is happy to share the current
state of affairs. However, it's in the form of an Excel spreadsheet which
exceeds the maximum size permitted by this message board [I know, I tried to
copy-and-paste it - the message bounced back].

If anyone can let me know how, I will send it on.

Best regards,

Paul

Paul Lovell
Senior Project Engineer
Health Sciences Regulatory Group
UL International (UK) Ltd.
Wonersh House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Road
Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1LR, United Kingdom.
T: +44.1483.402006
T: +44.746.908.2581
F: +44.1483.302.230
W: ul.com