From: Ghery S. Pettit [mailto:n6...@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 5:46 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG<mailto:EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Subject: Re: [PSES] ESD Table Top Testing Bench with IEC 61000-4-2

I remember dealing with a manager years ago who made layout decisions based on
esthetics.  I wouldn't want to deal with that situation again.  I would tell
your local Feng Shue expert to butt out and leave the lab equipment (and the
ESD tables are lab equipment) design to the EMC experts.  IEC 61000-4-2 is
rather explicit about the design of the tables, and what your Feng Shue person
wants is not what the standard demands.  I know if I were assessing your lab
that would be an easy discrepancy to write.

Ghery S. Pettit, NCE