From: Brian O'Connell [mailto:oconne...@tamuracorp.com]
Sent: 18 July 2017 18:23
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Chamber grounding [General Use]

Warning Will Robinson - Brian is not an EMC expert.

Agree with Herr Gremmen about the referencing of equipotential points - this
was critical for my employer's current chamber because it was sitting next
to a machine shop and a HALT chamber. Would suggest two or three cups of
tea, followed by some ale, while pursuing a good reading of the EN50147-x
series and ANSIC63.4 and CISPR16 and the various Bugs Bunny cartoons.

Related question - am wondering why, other than physical size of UUT,
industry prefers anechoics in lieu of GTEMs?

Brian