From: Graevinghoff Andreas (ETAS/EHS2) [mailto:andreas.graevingh...@etas.com]
Sent: 18 January 2018 16:24
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Demo samples at stores

Hi Scott,

See footnote (57) in the Blue Guide regarding the controlled conditions:

“The prototype must be safe and under complete control and supervision.
Controlled conditions would mean expert operators, restrictions to public
contact with the product, avoiding inappropriate interaction with other
neighbouring products, etc.”

Best regards,

Andreas Graevinghoff