Colleagues!

We are producing termials for luminaires.
Therefore we also provide a test adapter for our customers.
This adaptor is used at the manufacturer to do the high voltage and earthing
tests.
According to this use, the adapter is used at a voltage up to 1,8kV and a
current up to 10A.

Is this adaptor covered by the LVD or other directives?

Best regards,
PETER SEYFF
Electro Terminal GmbH & Co KG