Hi Pete. Yes, it's a sad state of affairs. Our profession needs to do more
or something different to turn this around.

I wish AdCo could release where these products originated from so we can
focus our attention on improvements in these regions.

Anybody know of some examples of penalties/fines that have occurred
recently?

I'm also surprised there was no cross-border market surveillance of just
LVD or Machinery.   It appears they are just cherry picking the high
profile products/categories.