From: Charlie Blackham <char...@sulisconsultants.com>
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2018 4:28:13 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] CE non-conformity statistics

Many consumer items that fall under the LVD are dealt with under the GPSD are
reported on RAPEX

Many machines don’t “freely move” about the EU and the Machinery Directive is
enforced under national legislation – for example in the UK, the Health and
Safety Executive enforce and prosecute using the Supply of Machinery
Regulations 2008 and Provision of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 – however in
many (perhaps all) cases, this is only done after someone has been injured, or
worse, at work. However details of all prosecutions are released
http://www.hse.gov.uk/press/press.htm which includes details of fines and
imprisonment and 100’s of historical cases can be found at
http://www.hse.gov.uk/prosecutions/default.asp

Charlie

Charlie Blackham
Sulis Consultants Ltd
Tel: +44 (0)7946 624317
Web:
www.sulisconsultants.com<https://outlook.hslive.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=02be3bf3e3a544d1bdf7b6c99fbd12f5&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sulisconsultants.com%2f>
Registered in England and Wales, number 05466247