Many thanks for your good materials related long term safety issue.  I also
found below materials from Japan.  It is quite conclusive to the one from
Adam.

http://www.fujitsu.com/jp/group/fql/services/product-quality/analysis/advantage/red-phosphorus/

Note: You may open this web page from Google Chrome and translate it in
English.

Although it may not be 100% of plastics with red phosphorus causing catch
fire, the risk is quite high as per reported cases.  Should it fall into
safety standard or chemical standard?

Thanks and regards,

Scott