I agree that it's an older paper, but the data are still relevant IMO.
Here are a few more recent ones from different US gov't organizations with
a pyrology focus (so not solely focused on Scott's original question, but
still informative):

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-08/documents/pcb_ch1.pdf (I
think the EPA info has been shared on the list previously - just substitute
2 through 7 at the end of the URL to get all chapters).

https://www.fire.tc.faa.gov/
https://www.fire.tc.faa.gov/pdf/05-14.pdf  (2005, so not quite as recent)

Cheers,
Adam in Atlanta