From: John Woodgate <j...@woodjohn.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 9:44 AM
To: ri...@ieee.org; EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] GB or GC?....that is the question....

Thanks, Richard, for the true facts. However, we can look at the facts another
way. Since the test is passed, provided the fault does not get worse, the
product remains safe. It's not an ideal situation, but it seems that something
like a 100 A test would be required in order to detect a fault of either type
described.