From:   Regan Arndt <reganar...@gmail.com>
To:     EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Date:   10/20/2020 06:23 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [PSES] Follow-Up Questions October IEEE
PSES Virtual Chapter - OSHA NRTL

Thanks Kevin. Excellent webinar and great discussions. Thank you again.
Can you...

This Message Is From an External Sender

Thanks Kevin. Excellent webinar and great discussions.  Thank you again.
Can you please share your slides?
Also, I have not received the IEEE email yet for the recorded download,
but do you have a link to that yet?

Regan

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 4:10 PM Kevin Robinson <kevinrobinso...@gmail.com>