Hello Dan,

Dont you think that (irrespective of the warning ) the magnet on the DC
cord is *much* weaker than a magnet used to penetrate through the thickness
of the human body and then trigger the reed switches? My first thought is
that the warning is there as a CYA? Perhaps?

Charles Grasso

Dish Technologies

 (c) 303-204-2974

(w) 303-706-5467