Morning Guys,

Thank you for your replies

This is the item in question – apologies If I am not permitted to post a link.

https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/products/detail/mpd-memory-protection-devices/BH34AAW/1987384

The data sheet states :

“Wire - 26 AWG, UL1007, CSA - TR-64, 300V, 80° C.”

EN62368-1 asks for a VW-1 rated wiring as the batteries form a PS2 source.

I am trying to cross reference / check the different standards to confirm
compliance.

Regards

Steve Clarke

Test Engineer

Unit 3 Compliance Ltd

EMC : Electrical Safety : Environmental & Vibration : CE & UKCA : Consultancy

www.unit3compliance.co.uk <http://www.unit3compliance.co.uk/>  |
step...@unit3compliance.co.uk <mailto:step...@unit3compliance.co.uk>  |
+44(0)1274 911747

2 Wellington Business Park, New Lane, Bradford, BD4 8AL

Registered in England and Wales # 10574298