Hi James:

In the pulse mode, 46 volts peak exceeds the 42.4 volts peak limit.  In
accordance with the 61010 standard, the voltage cannot be accessible in the
pulse mode.

However, the pulse mode is dc (the current does not reverse).  The RMS of
such a pulse is 46 times the square root of the duty cycle.  The shorter the
duty cycle, the less human sensation of the pulse.  Chances are that the
pulse is not detectable by a human finger any more than 60 volts DC.  But
the standard does not allow such a determination.

You are stuck.

Best regards,

Richard Nute

Bend, Oregon, USA