-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jeff Epler
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2007 5:32 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Macro Language

That's right, the "named parameters" and "named O-words" are in the
version that will be known as 2.2, not the current stable version.

Anyone can download, compile, and use the development version, but it
may not be a task for linux beginners:

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?Installing_EMC2#On_Ubuntu_5_10_a
nd_6_06_from_source

Jeff