Kenneth Lerman schrieb:
> What is it that you imagined? Other than the fact that o-words are numeric
> (on my list of work to do is allowing them to be alphanumeric), what else
> would you like?

I don't know what Fenn would like to see, but here is a use case for
such a language which I currently can't efficiently do in GCode (for one
because of missing symbolic names for variables or missing calling
parameters for O-words/functions/macros):

Ask user to define minimum and maximum X, Y and Z positions by moving
the tooltip to the relevant positions manually or by entering the values
numerically. Then use a procedural (possibly recursive) approach to scan
the work pieces surface with a touch probe.

Speaking of this: I thought I read on this list about such a use, but I
can't see any mentioning of a probe input in the list of pins in the
integrator manual. Is there such a pin or would I need to abuse some
other pin for that use?

Regards,
Sven