I'll have to get back to you w/that info.   What's smp?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephen Wille
Padnos
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 12:59 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] loading emc-unbuntu

Chris Mason wrote:

>The ubuntu logo does not show up. The pc has over 600mb of RAM and is
>running two 500mhz intels. It boots windows xp disk w/no problems. I think
>bill gates doesn't want me to switch.

Heh - that reminds me.  I don't think anyone has asked what your
hardware is :)

I see now that it's an SMP machine.  Could you fill us in on the HD,
CD-ROM, chipset, CPU type (looks like P3 to me), video controller chip, etc?

Thanks
- Steve