Hi,

 Thanks everybody the answers. I made a picture about pid.0.error (X-axis),
pid.1.error (Y-axis), axis.0.motor-pos-cmd and axis.0.motor-pos-cmd. You can
see it in: http://www.upload-images.net/imagen/c6ebc76f47.png , an other
after the acceleration changed smaller value:
http://www.upload-images.net/imagen/f8e3a1376b.png The red and blue are the
error signals, green and violet are the motor position commands. You can see
the second axis starts moving before the first stop.
 Sure, the machine has a continuous following error, but I though the EMC2
will tolerate it. If the trajectory planner use the feedback signal to
detect the exact stop in place of own position output, it could work.
 So, it's seems to me, I have to reduce the following error to get sharp
edge. Like Chris sad, I have to tune my PID more strong, than I get worse
accuracy :(  (Backplot has sharpe edge.)

Thx,

     Tamas