Hi all,

I use the EMC 2.1.6 with a Bridgeport style, three axis BLDC servo system.
The servos are digital types with own position loops. Two parports, software
PID loops and freqgen used, see that picture
http://www.upload-images.net/imagen/390bf13788.jpg for more.

I use this G code to test:

G92.1
G61.1
G10 L2 P2 X0 Y0 Z-0
F500
G55 G1 X0 Y0 Z0
G01 X50 Y0
G01 X50 Y50
G00 X0 Y0
M30

It's qiute accurate, just a little bit slow. But the edges what it makes
likes to a curves not a sharpe edge. After a lot of time to tune up, I have
no idea about it... I try the G61, G61.1, G64, but nothing changed.

When I check the pid.0.error (X axis) and pid.1.error (Y axis) on halscope
it seems to me the axis.1.motor-pos-cmd don't wait to the axis.0 to reach
their destination (X50) and starts to move. So the X and Y axis move the
same time. I think the trajectory planner don't use the
axis.N.motor-pos-fbto wait the exact stop. Just send the command one
after other.

Where is the bug?    HAL, parameters, SW or where...

Thx, Tamas Konya