On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 08:44 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
... snip
> ... It doesn't just happen out of a couple of posts.
> ...But it does require a real prototype that does some real work.

My vision of a real collaborative project has the collaboration start at
the very beginning with the concept development. The old model has one
person risking buckets of money to pay other people to go along. What
drives the project is money and not so much its merits.

> This list is not the place to stir up that interest.

EMC may be a major part of the whole and could be impacted by the
results.

> We tend to be much to independent ...

The frustrating part is that one person can only do so much. So we are
relegated to pastime or hobby activities (not that that is bad).

--
Kirk Wallace (California, USA
Hardinge HNC lathe,