Hi John,

>>   Do scale and/or rotate exist in EMC2?
>
> for display or machining?

  For machining.

>>   Where is my PyVCP hiding?
>
> did it disapear or you never had it and want it?

  I never had it and want it.

> what is the code you are using to create your PyVCP?

  Code? What is this "code". Seriously, I don't know anything about the
PyVCP. I just keep hearing it referred to and I can't find out much
about it other than I think it would be handy. Do I have to construct it
from scratch?

> How does EMC2 build bicycles?

  I make bicycles. EMC is helping me make bicycle parts. A bike frame is
not just tubes, but lots of little parts that get welded on and in
between the tubes.

   So far I have  machined some test parts and turned one widget that
has made it to production.

Dan

--
Please note my new shipping address.