On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 07:23:35PM -0400, Organic Engines wrote:

>   Do scale and/or rotate exist in EMC2?

This question comes up once in a while.  I have put some preliminary
thoughts about this on the wiki.  There are unknowns.  Maybe some
others can fill in some of the unanswered questions to make it more
possible to add this.  The closer we are to a complete spec, the
easier it is for a developer to decide to do it...

http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/emcinfo.pl?CoordinateSystemRotation